Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Downsizing Me - Day 2 / 632

 As you can tell by the look on my face, I'm thrilled by today's topic, but downsizing me is part of the plan and process.

This constitutes my before picture at 333.5 pounds.

Food and Weight Loss and Health: Food has been an issue for me since I was ten years old. Besides the fact that I just love food, its my drug of choice, friend and foe, stress and boredom relief, and reward. Almost everything except fuel.

This will be a short entry because of how much I love the topic. Fifty years is a long time to fight with food.

But, I want to be able to move freely and not take a bucketload of pills as I get older.

My plan is to have a Boost protein drink and two Belvita breakfast cookie packs. These will give me my daytime nutrition (food is fuel), I don't have to think about it or plan and it's a quick toss in my lunchbox.

Dinner will be whatever we're having for dinner.

Emotions: Ugh. Stress. Anxiety. 

NEXT STEPS: I'll review my morning routine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Downsizing Me - Day 2 / 632

 As you can tell by the look on my face, I'm thrilled by today's topic, but downsizing me is part of the plan and process. This cons...